Pablo Picasso Bouquet of Peace 1958 Artwork Hoodie
This amazing hoodie carries one of the maestro's most famous works. This bouquet of flowers by Pablo Picasso is formally known as the Bouquet of Peace. It has other derivatives like Hands with Flowers, Flowers and Hands, and Hands with Bouquet, among others. Picasso created the Bouquet of Peace in July 1958 to commemorate the peace demonstration held in Stockholm, Sweden. The original was a watercolor lithograph printed by Schuster, Paris.
This hooded sweatshirt is relaxation itself. Made with a thick blend of cotton and polyester, it feels plush, soft and warm, a perfect choice for any cold day. In the front, the spacious kangaroo pocket adds daily practicality, and the hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Classic fit; Runs true to size