Pablo Picasso Bouquet of Peace 1958 Artwork T-Shirt
This amazing tee carries one of the maestro's most famous works. This bouquet of flowers by Pablo Picasso is formally known as the Bouquet of Peace. It has other derivatives like Hands with Flowers, Flowers and Hands, and Hands with Bouquet, among others. Picasso created the Bouquet of Peace in July 1958 to commemorate the peace demonstration held in Stockholm, Sweden. The original was a watercolor lithograph printed by Schuster, Paris.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (sport grey 10% polyester)
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Print-to-order. The normal processing time to ship this item is 5 - 7 business days.