Pablo Picasso Carnival 1958 Artwork T-shirt
This amazing tee features Picasso's 1958 color lithograph of a carnival jester. A playful red and black jester's hat sits on his head, with vivid yellow bells balancing on the tips of the protruding hat. Holding a scepter with a humorous clown face at the top, his expression reveals a mischievous grin that masks an innate seriousness. It's been said that Picasso seems to be deconstructing the personality of this court jester who is masking a sullen and serious interior.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print make users fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.