Pablo Picasso Dove of Peace (1949) Long Sleeve Tee
This amazing tee features one of Picasso's Doves of Peace. Picasso developed this image into a simple, graphic line drawing that is one of the world's most recognizable symbols of peace. He also named his fourth child 'Paloma', the Spanish word for 'dove'.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, long sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Athletic Heather is 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester)
- Light fabric: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.4 g/m²)
- 32 singles; Side-seamed construction
- Crew neck; Cover-stitched collar
- 2″ (5 cm) ribbed cuffs
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.