Pablo Picasso Peace (Dove and Face) Artwork T-Shirt
Pigeons, or doves, have always been in Picasso’s life, and Picasso knew their habits and character like no one else. When Pablo learned to handle the brush, his father allowed him to draw the bird’s feet. The drawing became a kind of the top image of the “pigeon” series of peace symbols, having played an important role in the pacifist propaganda during the 50-60 years of the 20th century. In international politics, the word “dove” became a common name for the supporters of peaceful solutions to the world problems, as opposed to the “hawks” – supporters of radical, drastic measures and “iron hand.”
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.3 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Print-to-order. The normal processing time to ship this item is 5 - 7 business days.
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.
NOTE: Because this item is print-to-order, it is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.