Pablo Picasso the Kiss (1979) Artwork Hoodie
This amazing hoodie has an artwork of two women kissing. The theme of the couple, omnipresent throughout Picasso's career, became virtually an obsession toward the end of his life. The realism of the tender or violent scenes of kissing couples, usually portrayed without a decor, shows how much importance sexual love had for the artist.
This hooded sweatshirt is relaxation itself. Made with a thick blend of cotton and polyester, it feels plush, soft and warm, a perfect choice for any cold day. In the front, the spacious kangaroo pocket adds daily practicality while the hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater for extra style points.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Classic fit; Runs true to size