Pablo Picasso the Kiss 1979 Artwork T-Shirt
This amazing tee has an artwork of two women kissing. The theme of the couple, omnipresent throughout Picasso's career, became virtually an obsession toward the end of his life. The realism of the tender or violent scenes of kissing couples, usually portrayed without a decor, shows how much importance sexual love had for the artist.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.