Pablo Picasso War And Peace 1952 Artwork T-Shirt
This amazing tee carries the artwork also known as Head of a Woman, represents one of a series of murals for a chapel in Vallauris, Southern France. They were themed on War and Peace, a Leo Tolstoy's novel. The model for this artwork was Françoise Gilot.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.