Rene Magritte This Is Not A Pipe (1929) Artwork T-Shirt
This tee has one of the most famous artworks from René Magritte. 'The Treachery of Images' (French: La Trahison des images) is also known as 'This is Not a Pipe' and 'The Wind and the Song'. Magritte painted it when he was 30 years old. It is on display at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (heather grey 10% polyester)
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.