Salvador Dali Elephant Line Drawing (1948) Artwork T-shirt
The elephant, like the soft clock, is a recurring theme in Dali's work, where he depicts these giant animals on spider legs. In this artwork, while it seems that the legs can break under the weight the obelisk being carried, the obelisk itself is floating in air.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.