Salvador Dali Life Is A Game of Chess Artwork T-shirt
Salvador Dalí’s most important contribution to Surrealism was the paranoiac-critical method, a surrealist technique he developed in the 1930s. The technique required the artist to enter a unique state of mind which he described as a “spontaneous method of irrational knowledge, based on the critical-interpretative association of the phenomena of delirium.”
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.