Salvador Dali Playing Cards (1967) Artwork T-shirt
In 1967, Salvador Dalí released a 17-card deck of surrealist playing cards with unique designs for Aces, Kings, Queens, and Jacks in all four suits as well as a single Joker. Dalí designed each card with some of his most iconic and absurd motifs, including melting clocks, floating lips, and eyes brimming with tears.
This classic jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print make users fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.