Salvador Dali the Elephants 1948 Artwork T-Shirt
This amazing tee features a recurring theme in the works of Dalí. The Elephants differs from the other paintings in that the animals are the primary focus of the work, with a barren graduated background and lack of other content, where most of Dalí's paintings contain much detail and points of interest. There are various cultural depictions of elephants, where they are often viewed as symbols of strength, dominance and power due to their bulk and weight. Dalí contrasts these typical associations by giving the elephants long, spindly, almost arachnid-like legs, once described as "multijointed, almost invisible legs of desire".
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.