Six-inch Pull-on Slip-Resistant Work Boots - Tan
Our Six-inch Pull-on Slip-Resistant Work Boots - Tan feature:
- Wheat Nubuck Leather - high quality performance leather that is water resistant and durable.
- Rubber Outsole - Rubber outsole with slip resistant tread that is chemical, oil, heat, and acid resistant. Heat resistant up to 500°F
- Composite Toecap - Conforms to American Standard ASTM F2413, keeping your foot safe while hiking, hunting, or working
- PORON Materials - With Microban technology provides consistent, reliable and long-lasting antimicrobial protection, while keeping your foot comfortable
- CoolMAX Temperature Control, Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry.
- Electrical Shock protection - ASTM 2413 EH compliant, protection against electrical shock up to 18000V
- Kevlar puncture resistant plate - High quality kevlar anti puncture midsole will effectively protect your feet from nails and sharp objects.
- Width - Wide Width, width is an indication of the space in the ball of the boots. Give your toes more space so they do not feel cramped. For exact measurement please refer to the size chart.
- Safety Rating - ASTM 2413-11 I/75, C/75 PR, EH
- It's recommended to size down a half size if you have narrow feet
- 6 inch tall, Rubber outsole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.25'' from arch
- Platform measures approximately .75"