Tintin, Snowy and Captain Haddock Artwork T-Shirt
This lovely t-shirt features one of the most popular European comics of the 20th century, created by Belgian cartoonist Georges Remi (Hergé), showing Tintin with his inseparable terrier Snowy (Milou) and Captain Archibald Haddock. The series first appeared in French on 10 January 1929, in Le Petit Vingtième, a youth supplement to the Belgian newspaper Le Vingtième Siècle.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (sport grey 10% polyester)
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Print-to-order. The normal processing time to ship this item is 5 - 7 business days.