Van Gogh Five Sunflowers 1888, Artwork T-Shirt
This amazing tee has one of the greatest masterpieces created by Vincent Van Gogh. He began painting Sunflowers in late summer 1888 and continued into the following year. One went to decorate his friend Paul Gauguin's bedroom. The paintings show sunflowers in all stages of life, from full bloom to withering. They were considered innovative for their use of the yellow spectrum, partly because newly invented pigments made new colors possible.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.3 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Print-to-order. The normal processing time to ship this item is 5 - 7 business days.
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.
NOTE: Because this item is print-to-order, it is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.