Van Gogh The Drinkers 1890 Artwork T-Shirt
During his time in the Asylum of Saint-Paul in Saint-Rémy, Vincent van Gogh created copies of the work of artists he admired. For this image, Van Gogh copied a wood engraving from Honoré Daumier’s Drinkers, a parody on the four ages of man. The exaggerated figure types capture Daumier’s characteristic humor and convey his sad message about the horrors of alcoholism.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.