Pablo Picasso The Ladies of Avignon (1907) Line Drawing T-Shirt
At 25 years of age, with an already serious reputation as an artist, Picasso began work on a painting that he referred to as “mon bordel,” the starting point for a painting that was to become one of the most notorious and celebrated images of the 20th century. This tee features one of Picasso's line drawings, simple yet powerful compositions of objects in their purest form.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.