1931 Cadillac 355A Dual-Cowl Fleetwood Phaeton T-shirt
A phaeton is a style of open automobile without any fixed weather protection. A dual-cowl phaeton is a body style in which the rear passengers are separated from the driver and the front passengers by a cowl or bulkhead, often with its own folding windshield. Henry Leland founded Cadillac in 1902, naming the company after Detroit founder Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac. The company introduced the idea of interchangeable parts to the automotive industry, setting the stage for modern mass vehicle production.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.