1932 Red Ford Hi-Boy Coupe Convertible Print T-shirt
The 1932 Ford Hi-boy Convertible Coupe is an iconic vehicle in the history of American hot rods. It was powered by a V8 engine and had a top speed of around 70 miles per hour. The "Deuce" was highly popular among early hot rodders in the 1940s and 1950s.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart