1955 Swallow Doretti Roadster T-shirt
The Swallow Doretti was a two-seater British sports car built on Swallow's design of box-section tube chassis using Triumph TR2 mechanicals, It was intended for the U.S. market and to be a more refined two-seater than available at the time. Only 276 cars were made between 1954 and 1955.
The soft-style t-shirt puts a new spin on casual comfort. Made from very soft materials, this tee is 100% cotton for solid colors. Heather colors and sports grey include 10% polyester. The shoulders have twill tape for improved durability. The collar is made with ribbed knitting to prevent curling damage.
- 100% Ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²))
- Deluxe 30-singles yarns
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" taped neck
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double-needle sleeves and hem