1955 Swallow Doretti Roadster T-Shirt
The Swallow Doretti was a two-seater British sports car built on Swallow's design of a box-section tube chassis using Triumph TR2 mechanicals, It was intended for the U.S. market and to be a more refined two-seater than available at the time. Only 276 cars were made between 1954 and 1955.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.