Album Cover Art for Automatic For the People T-shirt
Automatic for the People is the eighth studio album by American alternative rock band R.E.M., released in 1992. Upon release, it received widespread acclaim from critics, reached number two on the US Billboard 200, and yielded six singles. Automatic for the People has sold more than 18 million copies worldwide.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.