Album Cover Art for Candy-O T-shirt
Candy-O is the second studio album by American rock band the Cars, released in 1979. The album outperformed the band's debut, peaking at number three on the US Billboard 200. The album cover was painted by artist Alberto Vargas, who was known for his paintings of pin-up girls in the 1940s through the 1960s.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.