Album Cover Art for Imagine (1971) T-shirt
Imagine is the second studio album by Lennon, released in 1971. It features a lush sound, while the opening title track is widely considered to be his signature song. Imagine was a critical and commercial success, peaking at number one on both the UK Albums Chart and US Billboard 200. The cover art is Lennon's self-portrait.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.