Album Cover Art for In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida T-shirt
In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida is the second studio album by the American rock band Iron Butterfly, released in 1968. The album peaked at number 4 on the Billboard albums chart, and it sold more than eight million copies within its first year of release. It achieved worldwide sales of over 30 million copies and was the biggest selling album for the year 1969 in the US.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart