Album Cover Art for Parachutes (2000) T-shirt
Parachutes is the debut studio album by British rock band Coldplay, released in 2000. Upon release, it reached number one in the United Kingdom and has since been certified Platinum. In the United States, the album peaked at number 51 on the Billboard 200 and eventually was certified double platinum.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.