Andy Warhol Pink Banana (1967) Pop Art Sweatshirt
Originally produced for the cover of the debut album of The Velvet Underground & Nico, the Banana image became an internationally recognized symbol of Warhol, the pioneer of American Pop Art.
Ideal for any situation, this crewneck sweatshirt is pure comfort. These garments are made from polyester and cotton. This combination helps designs come out looking fresh and beautiful. The collar is ribbed knit, so it retains its shape even after washing.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband and cuffs
- 1x1 rib with spandex for enhanced stretch and recovery
- Classic fit; Runs true to size