Andy Warhol Pink Banana 1967 Pop Art T-shirt
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ships within 5 business days
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable
Originally produced for the cover of the debut album of The Velvet Underground & Nico, the Banana image became an internationally recognized symbol of Warhol, the pioneer of American Pop Art.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.