Andy Warhol Sunset (1972) Artwork T-shirt
This amazing tee features one of the expressive Sunset prints that Warhol created to decorate the landmark Hotel Marquette in Minneapolis. The Sunset series is comprised of 472 unique color variations. Warhol made all the prints using three screens, one to apply the background bands of color, one for the sun itself, and one with a single-color dot pattern.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.