Andy Warhol's Banana 1967 Pop Art Hoodie
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Ships within 5 business days
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable
Originally produced for the cover of a rock band's debut album, the Banana image became an internationally recognized symbol of Warhol, the pioneer of American Pop Art.
This hooded sweatshirt is relaxation itself. Made with a thick blend of cotton and polyester, it feels plush, soft and warm, a perfect choice for any cold day. In the front, the spacious kangaroo pocket adds daily practicality while the hood's drawstring is the same color as the base sweater for extra style points.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Classic fit; Runs true to size