Andy Warhol's Banana 1967 Pop Art T-Shirt
Originally produced for the cover of a rock band's debut album, the Banana image became an internationally recognized symbol of Warhol, the pioneer of American Pop Art.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.