Basquiat Riding With Death (1988) Street Art T-shirt
Riding with Death is one of Basquiat’s final paintings, completed before his death in 1988. In a relatively sparse and simple composition, he depicted a skeletal figure riding a skeletal horse, rendered in his signature expressive and graffiti-inspired style. As with all of Basquiat’s works, this relatively simple composition is layered with symbolism and references to culture, history and society.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.