Charlie Chaplin Illustration T-shirt
Charlie Chaplin became a worldwide icon through his screen persona, the Tramp, and is considered one of the film industry's most important figures. His films were characterized by slapstick combined with pathos, typified in the Tramp's struggles against adversity. Many contained social and political themes, as well as autobiographical elements.
This classic jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print make users fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.