Henri Matisse Apollinaire Three Heads to Friendship 1952 Art T-Shirt
This tee has a famous artwork originally created by Henri Matisse. He wrote about his struggle in accurately depicting the human figure. “I know that I must give it something more,” he explained. “I will concentrate the meaning of the body by seeking its essential lines. The charm will be less obvious at first glance, but it must eventually emerge from the image... (it) will have a broader meaning, and one more fully human.”
Our super soft and smooth jersey t shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.3 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 32/1
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Print-to-order. The normal processing time to ship this item is 5 - 7 business days.
- Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.
NOTE: Because this item is print-to-order, it is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.