Henri Matisse Icarus Plate VIII from the Book "Jazz" (1947) T-Shirt
Best known as the driving force of Fauvism towards the end of his career, Henri Matisse produced an equal number of cut-out “paintings” that are known for their rigid lines, richly saturated colors and dynamic compositions. Icarus, or The Flight of Icarus is perhaps his best-known work from the book of cutouts titled Jazz. Icarus was a protagonist of a well-known Greek myth that was quite popular among European painters as a subject.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.