Hilma af Klint The Swan No. 1 (1915) Artwork T-shirt
Hilma af Klint (1862 - 1944) was a Swedish artist and mystic whose paintings were amongst the first abstract art. She belonged to a group called "The Five", a circle of women who shared her belief in the importance of trying to make contact with the so-called "High Masters" – often by way of séances. Her paintings, which sometimes resemble diagrams, were a visual representation of complex spiritual ideas.
This classic jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.