Poster Art for Cow Palace Concert San Francisco (1991) T-shirt
The Red Hot Chili Peppers are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1982. Their music incorporates elements of alternative rock, funk, punk rock, hard rock, hip hop, and psychedelic rock. In 1991, the band performed in a sold-out concert at the Cow Palace in San Francisco along with Pearl Jam and Nirvana.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.