Poster Art for Day On The Green Concert Oakland (1991) T-shirt
Metallica is an American heavy metal band that was formed in 1981 in Los Angeles. The band's fast tempos, instrumentals, and aggressive musicianship made them one of the founding "big four" bands of thrash metal. In 1991, they performed at the recurring Day On The Green concert in Oakland along with three other bands.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.