Rene Magritte The Lovers I (1928) Artwork T-shirt
This tee features one of the most famous artworks from Rene Magritte. The inspiration for the painting is attributed to Magritte’s imagination, who had a fascination with the shadowy hero in a novel from 1913 known as Fantomas, later adapted into a film. The character’s identity was always concealed by a cloth or stocking that was placed over his head.
This classic unisex jersey short-sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart