Wassily Kandinsky Abstract II (1923) Artwork T-Shirt
This amazing tee has one of the greatest masterpieces created the Russian painter Wassily Wassilyevich Kandinsky. He was the pioneer of abstract art., teaching at the Bauhaus school of art and architecture from 1922 until 1933. He then moved to France, and produced some of his most prominent art.
This classic unisex jersey short sleeve tee fits like a well-loved favorite. Soft cotton and quality print will make you fall in love with it over and over again. These t-shirts have-ribbed knit collars to bolster shaping. The shoulders have taping for better fit over time. Dual side seams hold the garment's shape for longer.
- 100% Airlume combed and ringspun cotton (heather 10% polyester)
- Light fabric (4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²))
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Retail Fit - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.