Wassily Kandinsky On White II (Auf Weiss) 1923 Artwork T-Shirt
This amazing tee has one of the greatest masterpieces created the Russian painter Wassily Wassilyevich Kandinsky. He was the pioneer of abstract art., teaching at the Bauhaus school of art and architecture from 1922 until 1933. He then moved to France, and produced some of his most prominent art.
Our super soft and smooth jersey t-shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton. Main features include:
- 4.5 oz/yd
- 100% Combed Ring Spun Cotton (sport grey 10% Polyester)
- Preshrunk jersey knit Fabric 30/1
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
Semi-Fitted Cut - Designed for a more tailored look. If you prefer more room in the body, we suggest that you size up in this fit. Please refer to size chart.